Monday, September 19, 2011

17 weeks, 6 days: Doctors appt today!

So I'm almost 18 weeks.  Wow.  Only 22 weeks until Lil' Chicken makes her debut!  I AM SO SCARED.  But that's ok.  I feel like I'm going to get scared-er before the end!

I'm at 122 pounds today.  So I've gained about 10.  That seems so crazy to me!  That's like carrying Kiwi around all the time.

This morning when I woke up, my uterus was lopsided.  My belly looked bigger on the left side, and when I felt it, that side was hard while my right side was soft.  Can your uterus move around?   Now it feels centered...odd.

Work has been trying to kill me, I swear.  The past two weeks they've had me scheduled for 55 hours, and this week they have me down for 59.  That means my paycheck--pre taxes and insurance, will be around $1,152.  That seems low....hold on.  Nope.  Guess it's right on.  That's 34 hours overtime for two weeks--bleh.  Not that I'm complaining money-wise, however mentally and physically, I'm beat.  Had a breakdown the other night, which wasn't helped by coming home to find Kev was still playing video games at our friends house even though I told him I was leaving work and was cranky and crabby...
Anyways, so if this 50 something hour week thing doesn't end soon, I'm going to have to say something.  I can't keep up at this pace.

Not much really going on other than that.

I really like the idea of this nursery:


I think I'm going to go to Joann's today to see if I can get paint and canvases to re-create the pictures.  They are so cute.  I want to paint the toy box too--I'm thinking jungle leave or something.  I'd like to sand it down a bit more so I can re-paint it.  I wonder what all goes into paint stripping?

Anyways, I must finish my coffee so I can start drinking water so I am not dehydrated when I have to pee in a cup at the doctors office.

No comments:

Post a Comment