Thursday, September 29, 2011

19 Weeks, 2 Days: Chickie Nuggies and Cookies for Dinner

I don't have the neimann pick gene!!  Which means that there is no chance of little chicken having it.  I'm so happy and relieved.  I didn't really think that little chicken would have it, but it was still a nagging worry that I had.  I feel much better.

Zumba® was pretty tough tonight.  My stomach was cramping up for most of the class, and I was also really tired and out of breath.  My hips are bothering me lately.  Sore.  I had a massage last Friday.  Felt so good.  Wish I had the money to do that every week.  Might have to be a monthly thing, though.  And I like my hot showers, too.

Started teaching myself to crochet on Monday.  I'm working on a blanket for little chicken!!  I'll post pics soon :)

Weighing in at about 125 pounds now....ahh!  Feels weird to weigh so much.  I've never really hit about 114.  Ultrasound is on Monday.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy or Girl?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment