Sunday, November 13, 2011

25 Weeks, 5 days: So much to do!

I so desperately need to make a list of things to get done before Lil' Chicken arrives, but I'm afraid that if I make a list, I'll just be really overwhelmed and not want to do any of it.  I get overwhelmed just thinking about all of the things that need to be done.

Ok.  Fine.  I'll make a list.


  1. Finish floor project--ripping up all of the carpet and putting down vinyl wood panels
  2. Go through everything and get rid of unnecessary things! 
    1. chemicals
    2. books
    3. clothes
    4. toiletries (you know, the 800 bottles of lotion that never get used...)
    5. etc..
  3. Clean sliding glass door and all the crap that's in the door track
  4. Fix front door and put in a peep hole
  5. De-mildew the front porch
  6. Run washing machine cleaner through the washing machine
  7. Clean the garbage disposal
  8. Clean and bleach the garbage can
  9. Finish re-upholstering the glider rocking chair!!!!!!!!
  10. Finish Lil' Chickens crochet blanket
  11. Replace the A/C filter
  12. Replace the water filter
  13. Re-organize and clean ENTIRE KITCHEN.  Maybe insist on new cabinets.  I hate the kitchen.  I don't even want to think about it right now.
  14. Clean the bath tubs.  They are red and gross.
  15. Clean the bathrooms and toilets in general
  16. Dust the whole stupid house.
  17. Get rid of all of the cat hair.  This is an endless project.
  18. Do something about the garage.
  19. Did I mention the cat hair??
  20. Clean the fake plants
  21. Clean the dust off the top of the cabinets.  This goes along with #13
  22. Clear the stupid coffee table and do something about the tv tray in Empire.
  23. Clear my bed side table
  24. Figure out what needs a "home" and get totes/bookshelves/or whatever to put it in.
  25. Re-do our closet.  It's not effective.
  26. adhapoh akj df;aoisdij f;la 
ugh.  I shouldn't have made a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment