Wednesday, February 15, 2012

39 Weeks, 1 Day: IS IT SO MUCH TO FREAKIN' ASK?!?!?!

SO.

We have no internet at home--we shut it off to save $50 a month for when Little Chicken arrives.  So I instead bring my laptop today and I go to Starbucks so I can get a frappuccino and watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and do some banking stuff online.  I order my frappuccino and THEN find out that their internet is down.  Are you kidding me?!  Well at this point I've already paid for the stupid frappuccino so I sit there for an hour and charge Lippy Laptop while I enjoy my drink and browse the internet on my iPhone.  So when I leave there, I realize, OMG I still have an hour and a half until I pick Kevin up from work, and that's if he's on time--which he never ever is.  Unless I'm not in the parking lot waiting at 5:30.  Then he's out right on the money.  Whatever.  Anyways, so I decide to go to Burger King and get some chicken nuggets instead so I can sit and at least watch one TV show and do my banking stuff.  Well there is ONE PLUG in the entire stupid building, and it's being used by some other hobo with a laptop who is NOT PREGNANT and probably has internet at home.  Asshole.  So I'm sitting here with my poor Lippy Laptop who is only charged to 45% (now it's at 24%).  So I go to abc.go.com and try to watch Grey's Anatomy.  But the INTERNET IS SO SLOW THE VIDEO WON'T STREAM RIGHT.  OMG OMG OMG OMG.  So I've now spent like $8 trying to get some fricken' internet, and I've consumed like, a million calories that I didn't need and I didn't even accomplish anything.  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Besides that...

Little Chicken has a heartbeat still! Yay.  And he's wiggly.  And I'm fat.  Nothing new there.

Going to try to convince work to give me off Saturdays and Sundays.  If they won't, Friday will be my last day and I'll just start my leave early.

Still waiting on my flu shot.  Hoping to get it before LO is born.  If not I guess I won't get it...

Feeling crampy and achy.  Specifically my pelvis and hips.  My hoo-hoo is a little swollen--just puffy.  It looks like a fat vagina kinda.  Still feeling cervix stabs.  Carson's head is right in the right spot!  So that means it really could be any time.  No dilation yet.  70% effaced.  Getting my hair cut tomorrow, a prenatal massage on Friday, maybe some sex tonight....and spicy food??  I'm excited to meet him but nervous too!  Should be crazy!

Ok.  Gotta go get Kev now.

No comments:

Post a Comment