Sunday, March 11, 2012

3 Weeks & 2 Days Old: Time is flying.

Carson is almost a month old!  I can't even believe it.  At the same time though, it feels like labor and delivery was a million years ago.  I guess this is how you have your second and third kids.  His neck is getting a little stronger, and his movements are getting a little less jerky.  He's also starting to lose his moro reflex already.  Love the rooting reflex though!  So cute.  I'm so tired right now, I thought I wanted to blog but now I'm not so sure.  I feel like I could just fall asleep.  I think I'm going to start a new blog.  Or, another blog, rather.  It's going to be about TTC, Pregnancy, Birth, Baby, and Postpartum.  I don't know what to call it though.  I liked the name Diamonds to Diapers, but 1. I don't want to exclude anyone who isn't married or engaged, and 2. I don't really want to have to include wedding planning.  I'll have to get back with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment