Monday, January 2, 2012

32 Weeks, 6 Days: Everyone Knows Someone

Everyone knows someone who has a freakin' birthday in February.  I swear, every time I give someone my due date they're like, "Oh!  You should have your baby on the 17th! That's my uncle's best friend's sister's birthday!"  And I'm all....blink. blink.  Yes, there is a good chance you know someone who has a birthday in every month of the year.  And guess what?  I don't care.

Ok.  That sounds mean.  But seriously!

So I had my first stranger rub my belly on New Year's Eve!  She was so excited--AND she asked permission.  So I was fine with it.  I don't mind so much now.  I minded when I was just fat and Lil' Chicken was the size of a pea.  At least now he's all wiggly and stuff.

Weight is up to like, 137.  Poo.  Creepin' closer to 140.

Little one is so wiggly!  I love his little rolls and movement.  Even the occasional jab.  So cute.  I can't wait to hold him!  Hypnobirthing classes start Wednesday.  I'm excited.  I get to learn to relax!  And breathe.  I can't believe how fast this is coming up.  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Freaking!

Started our budget yesterday.  Then Kevin forgets his lunch and spends $5.  Blink. Blink.  So I took it out of grocery money since at least he went to Publix.

Been having lots of braxton hicks.  Not today so much, but New Year's Eve was pretty bad.  I was getting nervous.  Also, been having lots of light headed/dizzy spells.  Seems to be pretty normal for 3rd Trimester, but thought it was worth noting.  I need to pull out my good camera and get the battery charging.  I want to use it in the delivery room and for after giving birth so we can take good pictures of our little chicken!  He's gonna be so cute!

AHHHHHH

I have a whole day off--my third day off and all i'm doing is sitting on my a$$ on the couch.  I feel pathetic.  I'm so sick of sitting around.  I want to want to do things.  But I don't.  It's irritating.  Very irritating.  My only block is my brain.  HOW DO I OVER COME?!

I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment