Thursday, January 19, 2012

35 Weeks 2 Days: I can't believe we're almost there...

Seriously, there are like, 4 1/2 weeks left and that's it.

That is insane.

Lil' Chicken moves all of the time now.  I can usually feel his butt and his foot.  (At least, I think it's his foot).  It feels so cool when he stretches.  It's all like, "Woooaahhh!!" Crazy to think that there is a human being that is alive inside of my stomach.  He has his own thoughts and own experiences.  I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

It's been a pretty easy pregnancy, when I think about it.  Ok, so my hips and pelvis are pretty sore, and my lower back gets crazy achy.  But other than that I really can't complain.  No heartburn, no hemorrhoids, no sickness, no swelling, no vision changes, no acne, no complications.  I still taught Zumba® up until 2 weeks ago, and still attended class until last Thursday.  (Had to stop because of BH 2-8 min apart for 4+ hours after class last week).  Yeah I'm tired and achy, but it's really not all that bad.  And it's pretty cool to be able to feel my little boy kick and move around in there.  He's so cute and I haven't even seen him yet!  I can't wait to see his cute little face and hold him close to me and tell him that he's safe and loved.  I wonder if he knows how loved he is?  How much he's wanted?  I can't imagine being pregnant and not wanting your baby.  Such a weird thought.  I love my lil' chicken SO MUCH and he's not even born yet!  I can't wait to meet him.  He's going to be so precious.  I know Kevin is excited, too.

Now I just wish I knew what to do about my job....

Anyways, just wanted to update!  Maybe I'll post a pic soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment