Saturday, December 10, 2011

29 Weeks, 4 Days: Getting to the home stretch!

So I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I do keep journal on paper in a real book, too.  So I kind of switch back and forth between writing here and writing there.  I figure I'll eventually have this blog made into a book just to have :)  Then I'll have the blog book and the journal book.  Pretty cool.

Weighing in at like, 134 right now.  Hoping to NOT gain more than 6 more pounds! Better keep my pregnant tush moving!

Anyways, so earlier I was heating up some chicken nuggets in the toaster oven, and while I was waiting I was playing with Little Chicken's foot (he kept pushing it against my hand) and I was touching his foot when the timer went off on the toaster oven.  He jumped!  It was so cute!  I felt a little bad, too, but it was still cute.  Poor baby!  He has no idea what all is going on out here.  Must be weird being in a dark cubby hole like that.  I guess it's all he knows...but I still can't wait until he comes out to play.  We're going to have so much fun!  I have so many cute clothes for him.  I keep finding things!  I know he's going to outgrow them so fast, but still.  I want him to be stylin'!  And I have to take pictures.  Lots and lots and lots of pictures.  He will only be little for a short time.

I can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment