Monday, June 6, 2011

CD 21: Fertility Friend says I ovulated on CD 12....?

And I think that it's wrong.

The last opk I took, which was yesterday, had NO LINE whatsoever.  While the one on the 2nd had a pretty decent line.  I'd almost call it positive...but I'm not 100% on that.  I should have been taking pictures the whole time.  Sigh.

I have an annual appointment today.  Which I'm excited about/ dreading.  You know that love/hate relationship with that.  I really really wanted to BD 2 days ago and yesterday, but Kev was too tired :(  I don't want to hear a word out of him about being sad I'm not pregnant yet, is all I have to say about that.  I really think we missed out window this cycle.



Today's temperature was 98.13ºF, my highest so far.  I think I may have ovulated 6/3 or 6/4ish.  Yesterday afternoon/evening my nipples were sensitive to touch, and the day before I had slight cramping.  My nipples are still a little sensitive today.

I need to make a smaller, less poster-sized chart so I can bring it with me today.  I also need to gather my questions!  So I think I'll work on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment