Monday, June 6, 2011

Doctors appointment went well :)

Had my annual gyn appt today at 2:00pm at a different practice.  I'm very happy with my experience there. My doctor is super duper nice, and really cool.  She said to just relax and have fun for a while, have sex whenever and to not kill myself with charting and whatnot.  She even prescribed me a chewable prenatal vitamin :)

Too bad we'll probably never get pregnant with the "have sex whenever" method.

At least I don't have to change the litter boxes for a while.

Read more of scream-free parenting today.  I'm going to have to pick that up.  I love reading these positive discipline parenting books.  It makes me feel more in control.  And I think the more I read them and let the ideas and values sink in, the more natural using them will become.

Temp today was 98.13ºF.  I may have said that in my post earlier this morning.  No cramping, nipples are still sensitive.  Cm is pretty wet, but that may be left over from the dr. appt this morning?  I know that sounds weird, but you all know what I mean....

I was having a dandy day, and now I'm feeling down.  Kinda started with the whole sex thing I think, and then the car thing, and the lettuce thing, and now I'm just bleh.  Why do guys want sex, complain about not having enough sex, yet don't want it when you offer it?  2 days in a row.  Nada.  Unfortunately, you don't get babies without it...so...yeah.  And I didn't feel like driving home today but somehow I ended up doing so.  I don't know.  I just don't feel very social right now.  I don't really feel like doing anything.  I wanted to go over our financial situation since we suck at managing money, but now I don't want to.  Don't even care at the moment.  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment