Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 5, Day 6

Almost at 6 weeks!  Yay!  Half way to safety!  I can't wait.

Hold on...pee break....

Look how pregnant I am!  Wow!
I needed a better picture.  Apparently the one I took with the first FRER (6/15) isn't dark enough?  I keep showing people a picture of it and they all go: "So...you're not pregnant...right?"  And I'm like..."Really?!"  WOULD I BE SHOWING YOU A PICTURE OF A PREGNANCY TEST IF I WASN'T PREGNANT?!

Ok.  So I wasn't that mean.  But I mean...really.  Ha, I should have said "yeah.  Not pregnant." and put the picture away.  (eye roll).  Geesh.  If THIS picture doesn't get the point across I don't know what will.    My pregnancy line totally owns the control line on todays test!  Woot!

So my boobs were sore yesterday! A little sore today, not too bad though.  Slept 10 hours last night.  Was in bed before 9.  Actually, was asleep on the couch before 9.  No idea when Kevin put me to bed.

The house is a mess.  We need more storage options.  IKEA, anyone?  We're going to go when we go to Atlanta!  Can't wait.  I need to compile a list!  Also, I want to get rid of anything we don't want or need.  I don't want to have superfluous crap lying around when the baby is born.  We also need to work on migrating our possessions higher off the ground so that our little one won't be able to destroy them as easily.  Notice I said "as easily."

www.shitmykidsruined.com  

Check it out.  Pretty amazing.

Still 112# today!  Yay!  I've been 113# the past few days, so I'm hoping to stay in this general area for a little longer, at least.  I don't want to gain more than 30 pounds.  That will put me at 142#!  Woah!  I just have to try to be good and not over indulge.  It's hard when you're hungry all the time.  I'm trying though.  Little chicken doesn't need much right now.

ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment