Thursday, June 9, 2011

CD 24: AF should be coming soon....?

No temperature dips yet!  And apparently I could have ovulated on CD 14, rather than 12, which would mean we BD'd on ok days...maybe.  Temps are all still up, so I'm hoping!

I'm getting a tattoo, and I'd like to get it asap in case I get pregnant--I know a lot of people are against getting tattoos while preg, and I think that most tattoo parlors refuse to give tattoos to pregnant women.  So I'd kind of like to get it now instead of having to wait almost a year.  We'll see.  I'll post a pic when I get it. I wonder if/how it will affect my temps?

Sticky CM today.  I hate sticky.  So annoying.  Makes me want to change my underwear 4 or 5 times a day.

Temp was 97.86ºF this morning.

Zumba® Convention in 1 month! WEEE!  So excited.  Can't wait!

Then the next month we are going to Atlanta to visit our fellow hopefully TTCers!  Ha!  I wish, anyways!

I'll post again in a day or two :)  I guess no news is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment