Monday, July 11, 2011

7 weeks, 6 days

2 Months  tomorrow!!!  I haven't posted in a few days because I've been at the 10th Annual Zumba Instructor Convention!  So exciting.  Too bad I was EXHAUSTED and not into doing much of anything..... (sigh) but that's ok.  I'll have more energy for next year.

Me at the Sat Night Glitter and Glow Party (blacklight)

Waiting for Zumba Sentao to start--AWESOME CLASS!!!

Lil' Chicken's First Zumba Outfit!!!!!

Can't wait to get my energy back!  Should be in another 4-8 weeks or so.  I slipped and fell at Walgreens--hope the baby is ok.  I haven't had any spotting or anything, so I think I'm fine.  Scared the crap out of me though.

Nothing much new really--still 112#, haven't gained anything!  (not complaining!!)  Going to try to keep it in the 25# range.  I'm pretty small so I think that's a reasonable number.  9#s for baby, 2#s for boobs, and then I guess 14# for the placenta, uterus, and amniotic fluid, plus any fluid retention...sounds good to me.

Anyways, off to check the WTE board to see what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment