Wednesday, July 13, 2011

8 weeks, 1 day: Exhausted and Feeling Like Bleh.

I almost wonder if my nausea and exhaustion have kicked it up a notch this week?  I know that I have gotten crankier.  My patience level is running at minimum capacity, unfortunately for Kevin.  I have a very short fuse, partly I assume due to hormones, and partly due to being tired and hungry and nauseous.  It's so hard to be all of these things at the same time.  And it's not like I can take anything for it.  I kind of just have to deal.  Yesterday I took a 2 1/2 hour nap, and I took a 1 1/2-2 hour nap today as well.  I'm also bloated and fat looking.  I went to Target to buy a bathing suit--something that would maybe hide my belly a little--and ended up almost crying in the dressing room after not fitting into size Large swim bottoms.  I weigh 112 pounds!! Are you kidding?!  Do you have to be a fricken super model to fit into a LARGE now a days?  IDK but I find the whole thing ridiculous.  So instead I bought a brown and teal polka dot/whale shower curtain and matching teal towels for Lil' Chicken's bathroom.  Much more baby friendly than what we had before.  Screw the bathing suit.  I think I'll just keep my clothes on and stay out of the pool.  Or something.  Who knows.  Not me.

I should have practiced the routine to Rumba today since I'll be teaching it tomorrow (I think, anyways) but I was so tired I couldn't manage it.  I pray to God that I'll find the energy to do a whole class tomorrow.  Things haven't been looking so good this week so far.  We'll see, I guess.  I'd really really like to take a nap in between work and class, but it's kind of impossible.  I'd have to get out of work AT 2:30, bust my rear-end home, power sleep, and rush back to be there at like, 5:15.  (40 minute drive home, 40 min drive to Zumba)  Plus the cost of gas in this whole equation.  Not looking good at all.  Speaking of Zumba, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to wear tomorrow.  (**eye roll**)  I don't even want to get started on the whole Zumba clothes debacle again.  I do know that I'm supposed to wear the capris that won't stay up.  Lovely.  A show for all.  No idea on the top though.  Guess I'll bring a variety.

Anyways, feeling tired again.  I may crawl into bed and start a new book.  Still can't wait until I start to feel better.  I'm getting really sick of feeling down in the dumps 24/7.  And they wonder why we're moody.  Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment