Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7 weeks: Time to purge and start fresh?

Any one else feeling the urge to purge?  I want to get rid of all the superfluous stuff that is just hanging around the house.  All the "STUFF" that I just haven't had the heart to get rid of.  I want the baby to come home to a nice clutter free home.  Nice, open, bright colored and happy environment.  Although the irony in this is that the baby's room is probably going to end up with the most clutter....but I'll figure that out.  I want to start the transition of moving breakable things/book and other things that could easily be destroyed in the upwards direction.  Baby safe things only up to a 3 ft elevation.  Or locked in cabinets.  I just have so much crap!  I think I'll take pictures and make a craigs list post later.  I've got a canon printer, lots of photoshop/illustrator books, purses, old sewing machine, lots of books in general, some coffee table decorations, a vacuum (switching over to vinyl instead of berber carper), and who knows what else.  But I'm thinking if we can make even just a hundred bucks or so, that's a new crib for the baby.  And we're looking more purged than before.  (**shrugs shoulders**) So IDK.  Sounds good to me.  I'm a little worried about the TV.  We don't have cable and we don't really use it much, except for movies and video games, but we're going to try to keep it off as much as possible around the baby.  I just hope it doesn't become a drawing pad or something.  I wonder if they make invisishields for tvs?  If not they should!! OMG i might be a millionaire....

No comments:

Post a Comment