Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 6, Day 4: In home daycare?

Thinking about starting an in-home day care....might be a good way to be able to stay home with little chicken and make some money, too.  It's kind of hard to find out what all I need to do, but I'm going to keep looking it up.  Maybe when I'm less tired though.

Feeling pretty good today.  Less nauseous and a little less tired.  Still about to fall asleep right NOW! Ha.  Boobs still sore and getting bigger, I think.

Bought some more stuff!  I love that I'm mostly keeping to thrift stores and what not.  Definitely saving money.  It would be much worse if I was spending at full price.  I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl.  Still hoping for a girl first!  I just feel like it will be more willing to play with a younger brother as opposed to the other way around.  Plus I've already bought dresses.....

Ok.  Just wanted to check in.  Been so tired lately!

Oh yeah--still about 112# and eating PIZZA!  I had pizza like, 5 times this past week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment