Friday, August 5, 2011

11 weeks, 3 days: Poop and Coffee....placebo effect?

So I've had a whole 10 sips of coffee this morning, and a few minutes ago, I find myself running to the bathroom so I don't crap on my couch.

???

What is it with coffee and poop?  Can the coffee really wiggle its way into my intestines to supercharge my poop in a mere 15 minutes?  Is something else going on?  Or is my brain going "Oh, I taste coffee.  Signal the poop bus to leave in 15!!"

I don't get it.

Whatever.  Better than being constipated and having hemmies, I guess.

So I'm down to 114 this morning!!!!!  Which means I've only gained 3-4 pounds, not 5!!  YAY.  I'm not quite the hippo I thought I was!

So this is my bump first thing in the morning:

Real bump.  Pardon the bed-head.
I hope I remember to take another picture later in the day after I've eaten.  It's stupid.  I get huge.  I just had to post proof that I'm not a huge glutenous pig.  I only appear that way at the end of the day.

What else?

Oh yes.  So my Zumba® peeps now know I'm preg!  This was followed by me getting yelled at for not "toning it down" according to them.  What they don't know is that I HAVE toned it down--by about 200%.  I am perfectly fine to do anything I was doing pre-pregnancy while pregnant, as long as I listen to my body.  I swear I will lose it if they think they are ok to yell at me my entire pregnancy.  Just saying.  I'll have to tell them that the midwife that attends class is the only person I'll let mother me.  The rest of them need to keep their opinions to themselves.


Anyways...Let me start by saying that I love my husband more than anything on this planet, and that he is a great husband--the best husband.  This is a rant, and I must vent it because I am sitting on the couch stewing:  I had all these plans to get things done today.  Then my husband, as he's walking out the door to go to work today, yells, "Have a productive day, sweetheart!"  BLINK. BLINK.  So what am I doing?  Sitting my happy ass on the couch.

DON'T TELL ME TO DO THINGS THAT I'M ALREADY PLANNING ON DOING.

I'm so mad that he fcuking said that.  Now instead of it being me just getting things done and whatnot, I feel like I HAVE to do it, because he commanded me to.

Well good.  He can come home to a crap house today and do it himself.  Have a productive day.....makes me want to throw something.

My step-dad (lovely human being that he is) used to do this to me growing up.  I'd be walking down the hallway out to the garage to check the laundry and he'd go "Make sure you check the laundry!" But not in a nice tone.  Either way, I WAS ON MY WAY TO DO THAT.  I have to remember these things for when lil' chicken is born.  I want to be positive--I want to do things the nice and not yelling way.  I want to say things in a way that makes him/her want to help out, instead of making it like she's a slave and has no choice of her own.

Grr I could kick him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT***

I feel better now.  Still didn't get much done today though.

Here's my "after" pic.  Not as bad as I was yesterday, but I think it's still noticeably different.



Look!  My upper belly fills in.  So weird.  That's where I feel "full" when I eat--my upper stomach.  Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment