Sunday, August 21, 2011

13 weeks, 5 days: I stepped on the scale at Publix.

I stepped on the scale at Publix and it said 120 pounds!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Granted, I was wearing full clothes (a sundress and flip flops), hadn't pooped or peed in a while...and any other excuse that could make me fatter than I really am.

Balls.

I'm sticking with the "I've gained 5 pounds" mantra.

Gah.

Anyway's, my lower back/upper hip-als were bothering me something fierce yesterday.  I seem to like sitting lately.  Standing for long periods of time is torturous.  Still feeling fat.  Feeling like I'm fatter than I should be at this point.  I think it's because I didn't really get sick and stop eating like many people do during the first trimester.  Hmm..

Had a dr. appt on Thursday last week.  It half got cancelled because the Doctor had an emergency c-section or something, and then a deposition to attend after that...so yeah.  But they still managed to work in the blood work!! (**unamused face**)

The blood work was horrible, in my opinion.  I was crying before I even got in the room, and it took forever, and a nurse, the blood lady, and Kev had to distract me (I wasn't really distracted though) enough to let her do it.  I was a hot mess.  Not my favorite thing to do.  I survived though (barely).  I have to admit she was good--I'll never let any one else touch me or my veins with a needle.

Speaking of veins...I have spider vein bits!  8 of them!  AHH.  Ugly legs, here we come!  Fudge balls.

nipples.

ok i'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment