Monday, August 15, 2011

12 Weeks, 6 Days: Home From Atlanta

Finally home :)  I'm so thankful to have today off before I have to go back to the daily grind tomorrow.  I'm not really looking forward to going back to work.  I've enjoyed my time off and spending it with Kevin, especially since he'll be enrolling in school in a few months and I won't see him hardly at all.

I am getting excited about being a SAHM though.  I don't know how we're going to do it, I just know that we have to.  We will make it work.

Anyways, we went to Ikea in Atlanta when we were there and then in Orlando on the way back home yesterday.  We got a changing table!!!!!!  And a lamp.

Ikea Changing Table--That stuff is not at it's permanent location.  Just got excited is all  :)
Cloud Lamp.  Hanging from the ceiling.  Super cute.  Nice and Bright.
I also got some picture frames to frame stuff I've had sitting around for a year or so.  Also framed Lil' Chicken's first ultrasound pictures.

Now that I'm pregnant I keep seeing all of these cute little infants everywhere and I can't WAIT until we have ours!  It still seems unreal to me.  I weighed 117 this morning (bleh) so it's like, I know that I'm pregnant and whatnot--but I haven't felt the baby move yet, which makes me sad.  I keep trying to concentrate and feel it move, but nada!

Found 2 glider rocking chairs on craigslist.com.  I'm going to look at them today.  One I like more than the other, but the one I like is $60, and the other one is only $30.  So I'm going to see the $30 one first and if I don't like it we'll go get the $60 one.  I think.  Have to test them out and what not.  I wonder about upholstering the pillows?? Hmm....

Been experiencing light headedness, headaches, and I find I get out of breath easier/my heart rate climbs high over dumb things.  Supposedly that's normal though.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous and NOT looking forward to my appointment this week.  Blood work is not my thing.  I'm going to FREAK OUT.  FREAK OUT.  FREAK OUT.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment