Monday, August 29, 2011

14 weeks, 6 days: Headaches are Poo

So I've been having headaches the past few days.  Got some tylenol, not really helping much.

117-118 pounds today.  Glad I'm not really gaining too much.  I feel huge though.  I wonder what my final weight will be?  I hope not more than 140.  That means like, 22-23 more pounds and thats it.

Still can't feel Lil' Chicken yet.  I wish I could!!!  It's driving me crazy that I can't.  I feel sad.

I worked on the glider rocking chair cushion today.  Got the back support cushion mostly done.  It looks real good if you squint at it from far away.  And it looks decent I guess if you look at it up close.  It's pretty sloppy though.  Was NOT the easiest sewing project I've ever taken on, that's for sure.  One more cushion to go, then I get to figure out the fricken arm rests.  Gah.  Also, not sure what to do about the glider ottoman.  Hmm...

I am SO not ready for another week of work.  I hate working 6 days with only 1 day off.  It sucks.  I can't wait to stay home with Lil' Chicken!  I think I'll probably work some odd jobs--babysitting, Zumba, and whatever else I can pick up--but I'll try to keep it to minimum commitment jobs.  Or maybe I'll go part time after August.  Who knows?  I'll have to see how I feel.

My nipple was really itchy the other day.  I think it's doing odd things.  Guess that would be normal for pregnancy.

This headache is really obnoxiousing me.  grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment