Thursday, May 26, 2011

CD 10: TMI

So TMI, but I've pooped like, 5 times today.  Literally, every single time that I've gone to the bathroom.  WTF body.  WTF.   And it's soft-ish and weird.  Not really weird.  Just soft.  And it's been a normal amount every time.  Also weird.

Along with that, we have nausea starting late this afternoon.  At first I just thought it was being nervous about Zumba and the cup of iced coffee I had this afternoon, but it has lasted all night.  I had maybe 10 bites of my chili, and then I felt sick.  And thirsty.  So I made myself a cup of yummy chocolate milk, which I drank, but also made me feel sick.  Almost couldn't finish it.  It's all a bit odd.

Temp today was 97.18ºF.  Yesterday I was mistaken.  It was actually 97.12º.  CM today was on the light side, but was there.

I think I felt agitated today.  I know that I did yesterday.  I get so annoyed sometimes.  I mean, some of the things I feel that I have a right to be frustrated with.  Others, not so much.  I just hate when I get all angry and annoyed but there's not much I can do about it.

Feeling agitated right now.

grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment