Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yuck Yuck Yuck.

I felt like I had mayo falling out of hoo-hoo this morning.  Bleh.  Can't va-jay-jay medicine just absorb into my body and not do gross things?  Nope.  Must be as gross as possible, I suppose.

So I guess I can't really track CM....although I can't possibly imagine that ALL OF THAT fit into the tiny little capsule that I inserted...so 3 options then.  1.  It did all fit into that little stupid capsule  2.  I had lots of CM and va-jayjay medicine come out or 3. The va-jayjay medicine MAKES me have more CM.

I really don't know.  It's just gross, ok?  Ok.

I seem to be hungry or snacky lots the past 2 days.  I think I'll test in the morning again.  I ordered more POASs from amazon.com, they should be in tomorrow.  I was hoping they'd be here today since I only have one POAS left.

Yup yup yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment