Monday, May 23, 2011

CD 7 All is well and normal so far!


All of my temperatures have been below 97.37ºF so far, with the lowest being today at 96.88ºF.  I had very light bleeding for AF, which in reading, I now believe may mean that I did not ovulate.

CD 5 & 6: very light, dull pain.  Also super light spotting--so light that it was really just lightly tinted CM.  Very wet vaginal sensation though on both days, despite not really being all that wet.  I felt a sharp pain somewhere, can't remember exactly where now...I'd like to say my jaw?  Just taking note.  I don't think it really means anything.  

CD 4, 5 & 6:  Worked LOTS!  On my feet 14 hours cd4, 12 hours cd5, and 6.5 hours on cd6.  Friday and Saturday were a little stressful, Sunday was a great day though.  Went to Logan and Tracy's afterwards for a bbq, a little brewski, movie watching, and ice cream!  YUM.

Today is Monday, so that means I'm off of work!  Husbie is home too :)  It is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment