Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CD 40, going on 41. Meh.

This was from yesterday:


Another blaring negative! bleh.

So today, CD 40:  Lots of cramping in the form of soreness.  This has been going on for the past 3-4 days in medium intensity.  Today was definitely noticeable.  I thought I was going to start AF.  Nope.  Nothing. Nothing at all.  Today I noticed a metallic taste in my mouth.  Weird.  No sore boobies still.  I ate 2/3 of a sleeve of girl scout cookies about 20 minutes ago.  Not too much CM, but some--yellow on my underwear and clearish when wiping.  I seriously can't believe I haven't started my period yet.  This is nutty.  BC sucks.  Oh also, I gagged twice today!  (not sure why I'm excited about this)  At work we have creamed herring (barf) and anchovies (double barf).  Of course I always consider them disgusting and try not to sniff them too much, but today the smell of them actually made me physically gag.  I didn't even think anything of it until about 10 min after gagging the second time...and then I was ...oo.  Smell sensitivity.  Hm...  So I'm just noting it here.

I may start peeing on LH sticks again just so I can see two lines.  I miss those two lines.  Did you know that I've already peed on like, 7 hCG sticks?!  That's stupid.  I'm going to hold on for a few days before testing again.  Maybe get some more BDing in.  If husbie feels up to it, that is.  6 successful times so far this cycle, and 3 not so successful times.  But that's really good!  Especially for us!  We're always so dang tired.  Like now.  The last thing I feel like doing is BD.  Maybe tomorrow in the shower.  That makes for easy cleanup too.

Zumba® class tomorrow!  I still have to officially cancel my classes.  I'm going to be enjoying life--working with another instructor hopefully, and just enjoying taking other people's classes.  It will be a nice change of pace, I think.  I'm pretty excited.  Thursday should be fun.  Convention is soon!  I wonder if I'll be pregnant? Time will tell, I suppose.

Time will tell.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment