Friday, April 29, 2011

Slight cramps again, but still no AF

Today is CD 36.

Slight cramps today and for the past few days.  Not too sure on CM b/c I used a lite days tampon this morning after BD.

Tested for pregnancy yesterday morning, BFN.  Not even bothering to post yet another picture of a single lined pregnancy test.  I'll post the next one.  My graph paper is almost at the end--I only made it 39 days across..  GRR.  And as I feel right now, I don't think it's going to come any time soon.  I'm going to be one of those people with a 110 day cycle.  Rar.

I know that I'm not out until AF shows, but right now I feel like I'm out of the game.  No sore boobies, was dizzy and nauseous this morning, but other than that I feel pretty normal.  I've been tired lately, but I think that's just from working all day and doing Zumba® and everything else that I do.  Or something.  Who knows.  I've already taken 5 POAS so far and all BFN.  Sigh.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment