Monday, April 18, 2011

Theoretically test on the 21st..ha ha ha I'm so funny....

Ok well I'll start with yesterdays ovulation test pic.  Ugh.  I was so sure something was going on!  I didn't have EWCM, but again--first cycle off BC so who knows!  I did have watery CM like, all day.  It was wet enough that I was worried AF had started and I was going to have to leave work and go buy new underwear lol.  Thankfully, that was NOT the case.  So I tested when I got home...


And ta da!  No ovulation.  I'm still hoping that I magically ovulated before I got these stupid LH tests and just didn't have any CM to accompany it.  Or something.  We're all different...right?

So after that, I met my husband at the in-laws for dinner and ice cream (Kev's bday was the 12th) and then we got home around 8pm.  I took a little nap (yes...again...) for 20 minutes or so.  Not terribly long. I didn't even think I fell completely asleep, but my husband says I did because he was talking to me and I wasn't responding at all.

Anyhoo, I have Monday's off, so after Kev went to work, I had the urge to POAS.  More on that in a second...


And another BFN.  Grar.

Ok, back to the urge to poas.  I describe my urge to POAS as mild, kind of like when you're at a party and there are trays of cookies and brownies out, and you're supposed to be dieting, but you can't really see the harm in one cookie, so you have one.  But it's not like you HAVE TO HAVE ONE.  You know?  Like, I could just not poas if I wanted...but I did because..why not?  So I'm not sure if I'm addicted to POAS yet...but this might be the gateway poas phase.  Maybe I'll be an addict soon.  I kind of hope not.  I'm already worried because I only have 8 tests left.  I'm tempted to order more from Amazon, but I'm determined to wait and see if AF comes or not first.

So yes.

And now to shower because I only have 10 squares of TP left in the house, and I'm going to save that for an emergency.  I must go to the store and get more.  Which is why I have to shower or I'll never make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment