Friday, April 15, 2011

I think I'll give up the Ovulation testing this cycle.

So here is todays very light picture:


There is a line but you really have to squint to see it.  Ugh.

Took a nap again today.  That's 2 days in a row.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am not typically a nap kind of person.  Either I'm old, over worked, getting sick, or pregnant.  Hoping for pregnant!  I'm dying to go POAS, however, since I'm only on CD 22, I'm going to wait 6 more days.  And the fact that my ovulation test is negative doesn't really encourage me to waste a pregnancy test.  My ovulation test should be positive if I was pregnant, since the hCG hormone is very very similar to LH.  Sigh.

No CM again today.  What teensy bit I did have was very watery.  Still feeling very light cramps on and off.  And tired.  No sore boobies though.  Poo poo.

Going to pick up my papa johns pizza.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment