Monday, April 18, 2011

Tired and Nauseous

Man, I sure am going to be disappointed if AF shows up.

It's 10:02 pm and I am yawning my FACE off.  I have been super tired.  But not all the time, just in an all of a sudden kind of way.  Like, I'll be fine, not too tired or anything and then BAM.  Tired.  Must sleep.  It happened about 5 minutes ago.  I'm hardly keeping my eyes open.  Ugh..

And I'm all nauseous and junk.  What's up with that?  Oh, and I'm thirsty too.

I'm going to try to not test tomorrow.  We'll see.  Trying to wait until Thursday.

I don't even know what I would do if I found out I was pregnant tomorrow morning.  Freak the f out.  That's what.  How in the world would I keep my fat mouth shut?  I can't even keep it shut now.  Ugh.  I love talking too much.

My stomach is very talky and indigestiony.  I'm not burping or anything, but I can feel the air bubbles in my esophagus.  I'm adding this to my list of potential pregnancy symptoms.

Goodnight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment