Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I must conserve my POAS supply.....

I am SO tempted to POAS tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry.

Had to do it.

(scream, I mean)

I just want to be pregnant!  And I know that POAS won't make me pregnant, but it will tell me if I am!  It's been 12 days since our 2nd to last BD, and 4 days since the last BD.  No idea about ovulation.  There were a few BDs before that....but I think I'd know if I was preg by now from those....
I guess it's still technically possible, but I doubt it.  If I could just get my period and move on to the next cycle, that would be lovely.

Today is CD 33.  Little to no CM, been a tad crampy for the past 3 days.  Weird.  I keep running to the bathroom because I think I need a tippy tamp.  No such luck.  No sore boobies.

The board is annoying me at the moment.  People are freaking out about saliva killing the spermies.  Get Real!!!!  Ok, so they kill off a few of them, but if that were true, WHY WOULD ANY ONE BUY BIRTH CONTROL?!?!?!?!  They wouldn't.  Because you could just spit on weenie and ta da!  No babies.  But that is not the case.  Plenty of people get pregnant, and lots of guys get blow jobs.  If you sit here and stress about all the ways you can and can't have sex, you will never ever get pregnant.  So go lick a weenie, and then try to get pregnant with it.  Hmph.

And maybe the ladies would like a little somethin' somethin' too....

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment