Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another BFN

Here it is in all it's awful glory:


They annoy me so much because it's like BAM.  NO.  NO PREGNANCY FOR YOU!

Teh pee stik sez no!

grar.

So, today was CD 27.  Less CM than yesterday, but not too shabby.  So I think that's good.  I haven't tested for OV today.  And I don't think I'm going to test for hCG tomorrow, I'll wait until Friday since I tested today.  Still feel feather light cramping, but less now than I was previously.  And not so tired today, don't know if that's good or bad.  Or neither.  Maybe it just is.

This is an awful lot of whining for it only being our 1st month TTC.  But seriously!  This sucks!  Apparently a male cat only needs about 5 SECONDS to impregnate a female cat.  And they're like, the most fertile things ever.  I'm going to be a cat in my next life, I think.

I'm looking at my nifty color chart (see previous post, I forget when it's from) and we BD on CD 8, 12, 14, and 21.  My only days with CM so far were CD 17, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27.   Especially 26.  Tested for ov on Cd 26.  No LH surge.  Blah.

BABIES?!?!?!

I soo know that if Kevin is home when I get my BFP, I'm not going to be able to contain myself.  I better prepare for how I'm going to tell him now so that I don't have to wait.  That way I'll be able to execute the plan whenever I need to.  Hmm...

Now I'm tired.  11:32 pm.

This weekend is going to be psycho!  Easter weekend, 2 buffet seatings, 350 & 250 or something like that.  So far, anyways.  I suspect that the numbers will go up by Easter.  I need to find out if it's time and 1/2 or not.  I thought it was, but now I'm thinking it's not...

I wish I knew how long my cycle was going to be.  27 minutes until CD 28.  If I was on BC, I'd be starting tomorrow.

FX!

Lippy laptop is needing to be plugged in now.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment