Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CD 41...running out of POASs

Yeah, got excited this morning...


But again nothing.  Not sure why I'm surprised.  I keep squinting at it, but it doesn't seem to help.

At this point I'd be happy if AF showed so I can start temping.  Felt a little nauseous today, upper stomach though, like nervous sick to my stomach more than "move out of the way so I can VOM" sick to my stomach.  Slept kinda weird last night--I was really restless this morning.  Woke up with my pillows all out of whack.  Didn't really notice any cramping today.  A little bit of CM-noticed it when wiping mostly.  Nothing excessive though.  Had a little bit of an upset stomach this afternoon.   Could have been all the tea I had, or maybe something from lunch?  My nipples feel the teensiest bit sensitive,  they'd be a 1 on a scale of 0-5.  I think I have 2 poas left.  I'll save them for CD 50 and CD 60...?

ha, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment